Monday, September 26, 2011

Bloggers Block of The Month

OK!! I'm in!

My friend Jackie over at Canton Village Works has started a new Quilt Along, Bloggers Block of The Month and guess which fabric she is using?

Kaffe's!

On the 25th of each month a talented designer will share with us a free block pattern.



Guess who designed the first block?


My friend Sherri McConnell of A Quilting Life

Sherri and I go waaayyy back.

It's wonderful to see such nice people getting together from all over the country, creating and designing together.

Look how easy the first block is?

Do you want to join?? Huh? Huh? Do ya?

I have about a million other things going on right now, but this group is so enticing and irresistible.

And one block a month is so doable.

Excuse me while I go over to start petting my Kaffes, and decide which fabrics I will be using for Block #1.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Oh, oh, Nedra - You know how I love Kaffe - I just might have to join!!! I saw Sherri's block on her blog last week and was quite intrigued!! Kris

Nat Palaskas said...

It sounds like a fun activity Nedra. I will be following - Enjoy Nat

Miki Willa said...

I have been playing with my Kaffes all day today. I forgot to do the BOM! I will have to get to it first thing in the morning. Thanks for the reminder.

Cathy @ CabbageQuilts said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with Nedra, this is going to be such a fun bom. xo